Traditionally, content management systems were the exclusive domain of vendors with expensive licensing fee and recurring costs. However, this is no longer true.
The benefits of open source technology are now being utilized to develop content management systems that are both cost effective and easy to use. Open source content management systems are now within the reach of small and medium sized enterprises who were previously unable to afford it or were unwilling to adopt it due to the intricacies involved.
What can you expect?
- Freedom from vendor lock-in
- Can be molded to suit disparate needs
- Simplistic interface with ease of use
- Enhanced flexibility and responsiveness
- Cost Efficient
- Quick Deployment
- Proven solution with a broad deployment base
- Community support
Contact Us for your open source CMS requirements today.